APEV's mission is to create financial, environmental, health and energy security benefits for all New Zealanders through facilitating innovation, education, demonstration and collaboration in the electric vehicle sector.
APEV NZ is a sister association of APEV Japan (http://www.apev.jp/en/). NZ members include auto manufacturers, electric bike, scooter and specialty vehicle companies, energy companies, charging infrastructure providers, local governments, universities & polytechnics, corporates with strong sustainability mandates, and innovators & entrepreneurs.
Member benefits include:
- Complimentary exposure on both the APEV web site at www.apev.org.nz/members and on the PLUG IN web site at www.plugin.org.nz
- Referral service. APEV is receiving a growing number of inquiries from the press, and from people wishing to buy or build an EV or be connected with experts in the field
- Knowledge sharing through:
- Email newsletter
- Member’s only section of the web site
- Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/APEVNZ)
- International, national & regional networking
- Opportunities to speak at events and contribute editorial or comments for editorials
- Priority participation in APEV programmes
If you wish to apply for membership, open the relevant form below and send your application through to us at email@example.com
Small to Medium Enterprise Application Form (<20 employees)
Corporate Application Form (>20 employees)
Join the conversation about what's needed to accelerate EV uptake in NZ: http://electricvehicles.ideascale.com/