APEV's mission is to create financial, environmental and social benefits for all New Zealanders through the promotion and commercialisation of electric vehicle technology innovation, and through building awareness of the energy efficiency and operating cost advantages of electric vehicles.
APEV NZ is a sister association of APEV Japan (http://www.apev.jp/en/). NZ members include auto manufacturers, electric bike, scooter and specialty vehicle companies, energy companies, charging infrastructure providers, local governments, universities & polytechnics, corporates with strong sustainability mandates, and innovators & entrepreneurs.
Member benefits include:
- Complimentary exposure on both the APEV web site at www.apev.org.nz/members and on the PLUG IN web site at www.plugin.org.nz
- Referral service. APEV is receiving a growing number of inquiries from the press, and from people wishing to buy or build an EV or be connected with experts in the field
- Knowledge sharing through:
- Email newsletter
- Member’s only section of the web site
- Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/APEVNZ)
- International, national & regional networking
- Opportunities to speak at events and contribute editorial or comments for editorials
- Priority participation in APEV programmes
If you wish to apply for membership, open the relevant form below and send your application through to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Small to Medium Enterprise Application Form (<20 employees)
Corporate Application Form (>20 employees)
Join the conversation about what's needed to accelerate EV uptake in NZ: http://electricvehicles.ideascale.com/